New Patient Experience (PX) 101 classes now open for registration
Newly added summer and fall sessions of Patient Experience 101 (PX 101) are now open for registration to all faculty, staff and learners!
Nursing and Social Work CEs are provided as part of this learning opportunity.
About Patient Experience (PX) 101
PX 101 is a foundational, engaging educational offering to support and enhance our culture of patient experience excellence.
This 90-minute instructor-led course was designed to ensure that all faculty, staff and learners have a fundamental understanding of patient experience, and the skillset to positively impact the patient and family experience. Participants will discuss what matters most to the patients and families we serve, identify opportunities to enhance patient experience through communication and empathy, and with our purpose in caring for others. We can all play a part in creating a positive experience for patients and families, no matter our role.
You can find a full description of the course and learning objectives on the PX 101 website.
Summer/Fall 2022 instructor-led offerings (virtual, via Zoom)
- June 22: noon – 1:30 p.m.
- July 28: 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Aug. 3: 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Aug. 17: noon – 1 :30 p.m.
- Sept. 14: 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Sept. 29: 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Oct. 12: noon – 1:30 p.m.
- Oct. 20: 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Nov. 9: noon – 1:30 p.m.
- Nov. 17: 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Dec. 6: 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Dec. 15: noon – 1:30 p.m.
Not able to attend a course, but interested in learning the content? Web-based, recorded modules of PX 101 topics are available 24/7 in MLearning! You can learn more on the PX 101 website.
Continuing education credits – nursing and social work (instructor-led sessions only)
- University of Michigan Health Professional Development & Education is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91) 1.5 nursing contact hours will be provided.
- Michigan Medicine Department of Social Work is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative, Provider #MICEC 0056. This program has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 continuing education clock hours.
Please let us know how we can ensure that this event is inclusive to you. Zoom Live Transcript/Captions will be enabled for these sessions. If there are accommodations or access needs that we can help facilitate, please contact Kate Balzer at email@example.com.