Veterans Resource Group
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
12:00pm - 1:00pm
The Veterans Resource Group meets every 2nd Wednesday of every month at 12:00pm – 1:00pm. Resource group membership is open to all Michigan Medicine faculty, staff, students, friends and allies. Group membership is voluntary and the member-led group catalyzes efforts to drive innovation and make workplace culture more inclusive, engaged, productive and aligned to support strategic goals.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://umich.zoom.us/j/97696168135(link is external)
Meeting ID: 976 9616 8135
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,97696168135# US (New York) 13017158592,,97696168135# US
Resource Groups are a mechanism for feedback to Michigan Medicine leadership on how to foster inclusion and collaboration.
Members of the groups may be tasked with:
- Increasing awareness and knowledge among Michigan Medicine leadership regarding issues that influence staff, faculty, trainee and/or student work experience.
- Providing insights into how the organization can embrace an anti-racism culture for each other and the populations served at Michigan Medicine.
- Providing a forum for diverse perspectives and suggestions for organizational improvement to be heard.
- Submitting suggestions for organizational improvement to leadership for consideration.
- Serving as a champion of diversity/inclusion, engagement, and climate improvement efforts throughout Michigan Medicine.
For information on joining all resource groups at Michigan Medicine, email: