Three steps for a personalized well-being plan
It’s typical for our well-being needs to change over time. And now that spring has arrived, many of us are taking the opportunity to focus on our health and think about our current needs.
That’s where MHealthy’s annual health questionnaire (HQ) can help.
“Being healthy can mean something different for each of us,” said Preeti Malani, M.D., U-M’s chief health officer. “The confidential health questionnaire is a way to learn what’s important to you right now.”
You can complete the HQ in only 10 minutes on the MHealthy Portal, powered by Asset Health. Based on your responses, you’ll:
- See what you are doing well – Find out which well-being areas you are thriving in. Give yourself a pat on the back and stay on the right track.
- Find out what areas need attention – Your results also include recommendations to help you focus on health areas that fit your current needs.
- Get a personalized list of recommendations – Your tailored list may include resources for:
- Goal setting
- Financial well-being
- Mental and emotional well-being
- Physical activity and more!
Take the HQ now!
Use your level 1 password to sign in to the MHealthy Portal and complete your HQ today.
The MHealthy Portal is available to active benefits-eligible faculty and staff and their spouse/other qualified adult enrolled in a U-M health plan.
In the short video at the top of the page, Malani highlighted some important reasons for taking this year’s HQ.