Giving and receiving feedback: Free course
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
9:00am - 10:30am
Feedback is instrumental in development and continued growth, so why is it so challenging to make a habit of providing constructive feedback and/or receiving feedback from others. This session will focus on strategies for giving and receiving feedback gracefully and provide a model for delivering constructive feedback to others.
Participants will have an opportunity to practice utilizing the model and developing strategic ways to give and receive feedback. This course is a (1 ½ hr.) facilitator led webinar session.
You will learn to:
- Recognize the importance of feedback.
- Define the SBI feedback model Identify challenges to giving and receiving feedback.
- Develop strategies to overcome barriers.
You will benefit by:
- Increased understanding of SBI feedback model.
- Opportunity to practice delivering developmental feedback.
- Applying strategies to overcome barriers.
Audience: Anyone who wishes they could receive and deliver feedback more effectively.
Program Notes: This session is being delivered in an online webinar format. The webinar link will be delivered in the registration confirmation email. Topic Area Leadership and Management Leading People and Teams Self-Development Domain Expectation People Foster & promote diverse teams Collaborate & build inclusive relationships Coach & develop others Self Act with Courage and Confidence Communicate Role Member of a Team Leading a Team Leading Multiple Teams Level Level 1: Awareness