Expand your skills to intervene and mitigate bias
May 25, 2022 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Organizational Learning has several offerings that will help you learn how to:
- Investigate factors that trigger bias, and explore the implications of stereotypes in the workplace
- Identify institutional bias in the context of a university environment and understand the relationship between bias and culture
- Expand your skills and confidence to successfully intervene in harmful situations
- Integrate strategies into organizational structures to reduce unconscious, institutional and racial bias in your workplace
Explore upcoming offerings:
- Change it Up!: Wednesday, July 13, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Interpersonal Strategies for Interrupting and Mitigating Bias in the Workplace, Workshop: Thursday, June 9, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and Practice Lab: Thursday, June 16, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Institutional Strategies for Interrupting and Mitigating Bias in the Workplace, Workshop: Tuesday, July 19, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Practice Lab: Tuesday, July 26, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Unconscious Bias Learning Suite, online self-paced module, available anytime
This story first appeared in UHR News. Click here to subscribe!