A surgery resident’s breastfeeding story; living better with severe asthma and allergy — and more health stories
May 5, 2022 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
Michigan Health Lab blog
- Artificial intelligence helps physicians better assess the effectiveness of bladder cancer treatment
- A surgery resident’s breastfeeding story
- Operating rooms are the climate change contributor no one’s talking about
- Just over half of Michigan pharmacies offer overdose-fighting naloxone without prescription
- What has the pandemic taught us about public health?
Michigan Health blog