Update on Arrhythmias & Syncope: What’s New in Arrhythmia Management 2022
Saturday, May 21, 2022
7:30am - 12:45pm
Cardiac arrhythmias are common in clinical practice and affect millions of patients. Our understanding of the mechanisms of arrhythmias and management strategies rapidly evolve. The goal of this course is to present and discuss recent advances in management of cardiac arrhythmias with primary care physicians, internists and cardiologists. Participants will be able to understand and implement the newest treatment options for Ventricular Arrhythmias.
This activity is appropriate for:
Medical Students, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Other Healthcare Professionals, Physician Assistants, Physicians
In the fields of:
At the end of this activity, participant should be able to:
- learn more about recent advances in treatment options in patients with cardiac arrhythmias.
- better understand and implement the new guidelines for stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation.
- learn about screening for sports and exercise.
- identify patients appropriate for latest wireless and leadless implantable devices.
- learn about recent advances in eHealth.
Accreditation and Credit Designation
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.