Plan ahead: Parking changes for U-M Spring Football Game
The U-M football program will hold the Maize and Blue Spring Game presented on Saturday, April 2 at Michigan Stadium.
The scrimmage is free for all fans, with the Wolverines taking the field around 11:30 a.m. to begin warm-ups and drills. The gates to Michigan Stadium will open at 11 a.m.
Logistics, Transportation & Parking and Athletics ask for your assistance as they work to provide parking for attendees.
It is requested that all personal and university vehicles be parked at off-site locations away from the football stadium area at the end of the day shift on Friday, April 1.
Listed below are the lots to be vacated by vehicles:
- SC2: Blue lot between Hoover St. and Keech St.
- SC3: Service Center at Admin Services Building
- SC4: Yellow lot on Kipke Dr.
- SC5: Yellow lot on Kipke Dr.
- SC6: Orange lot west of Kipke Dr.
- SC7: Orange lot east of Kipke Dr.
- SC11: Blue lot on Hoover St. at the Physical Properties Building
- SC16: Yellow lot on Kipke Dr. at CSSB
- SC32: Visitor lot on Greene St.
- SC35: Yellow lot between Keech St. and Hoover St.
- SC36: Orange lot on Main St. & Keech St.*
- SC37: Blue lot on Hoover St. at Revelli Hall
- SC41: Orange lot on Hoover St.
- W32: Yellow lot (“The Coliseum” lot) on Hill St and Division St.
- W33: Blue lot on Greene St.
- W34: Blue lot on Greene St.
- W35: Blue lot on Hoover St. at Greene St.
- W38: Yellow lot on Division St. at Hill St.
- W39: Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
- W40: Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
- W41: Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.