30-minute workshop: Develop healthy habits during constant change?
Leaders and influencers looking for ways to inspire and help their teams thrive should attend these upcoming workshops from MHealthy.
Each workshop is facilitated by Melissa Lagodzinski, MHealthy’s training specialist, and provides strategies and tools needed to support your colleagues’ well-being in an in-person, remote or hybrid work environment.
Mini workshop: Developing Healthy Habits During Constant Change
Have you heard of the “one percent better each day” theory to create a positive habit? If so, you’re familiar with the main concept of James Clear’s bestselling book, Atomic Habits.
MHealthy will hold “Developing Healthy Habits During Constant Change,” a mini workshop that explores the one-percent concept as a systematic way to form more healthy habits.
During this 30-minute session you will:
- Gain an understanding of why it is more important to implement a system to maintain healthy habits more so than simply setting an end goal
- Learn why most of us struggle to maintain healthy habits
- Learn how to change your mindset to gain momentum toward desired habit formation.
Two workshop dates are available. Pre-registration is not required.
On the day and time of the event, simply click on the Zoom link and join the workshop! You can also add a reminder to your Google or Outlook calendar to save the date.
Sampler workshop: Leaders Creating a Culture of Connection
On Thursday, April 21 from 1 – 3 p.m., MHealthy is also offering a virtual, sample session of its popular “Leaders Creating a Culture of Connection” workshop. Sign up by April 18.
This is an opportunity for you to:
- Learn more about the workshop and how it can help facilitate overall well-being within your team.
- Participate in activities like those that might be offered in an intact team workshop.
- Discover how MHealthy can customize a workshop to match your team’s needs.
More than 1,500 managers, supervisors and influencers have attended “Leaders Creating a Culture” workshops to date, applying what they learned to their teams and working with MHealthy to provide customized workshops.
Open to formal and informal leaders
These workshops are open to anyone who hopes to influence their work team and improve workplace well-being — managers, supervisors, project and committee leaders, informal leaders and influencers — are welcome.