The pandemic solution many still refuse to accept; an easier way to grow model organs — and more health stories
February 23, 2022 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- Rogue antibodies make cells “sticky” to trigger blood clots in COVID-19 patients
- An easier way to grow model organs
- A new tool for 3-D measurement of the aorta may identify fatal heart conditions earlier
- COVID-19 in pregnancy: Studying racial disparities and adverse birth outcomes
- Hospitalized for COVID-19? Prepare to pay thousands of dollars
- Following the science from prostate cancer’s “on switch” to the Sjöberg Prize
- Pandemic disrupted many older adults’ health care plans
- COVID-19 coverage
- The pandemic solution many still refuse to accept
- Does an aspirin a day keep heart disease away? It depends
- 4-year-old’s sudden cardiac arrest reveals life-threatening heart arrythmia
- COVID-19 vaccine for kids under 5: What happens next?
- His brother had a traumatic brain injury. Now, his mission is to research new treatments