U-M Healthy Aging Series: The Art and Science of Successful Aging
What is the art and science of aging well?
This series will seek to answer this and many other questions about healthy aging. The goal is to explore the latest research and strategies for aging well, and living a long, meaningful life.
The series will be offered in the winter/spring term over five months, with each month having its own theme and speakers. The series is virtual, free of charge and open to the public. Pre-registration is required.
- Register here
- Website: https://medicine.umich.edu/dept/geriatrics-center/community-programs
- For questions, please contact the Turner Senior Wellness Program at 734-998-9353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- U-M Geriatrics Center/ U-M Geriatrics Community Programs:
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Silver Club Memory Programs
- Turner African American Services Council
- Turner Senior Wellness Program
- Institute for Healthcare Policy & Innovation at the University of Michigan
- National Poll on Healthy Aging