Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
Please be advised that utility work is scheduled to take place along South Maple Road between West Liberty Street and Scio Church Road over the next couple of weeks.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, Jan. 10, the South Maple Road and Pauline Boulevard intersection will be occupied for utility work.
- Construction is scheduled to take place from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. during the work week, however, the full road closure (between West Liberty and Scio Church) will be in place 24 hours a day during the project.
- Northbound South Maple Road traffic will be detoured east on Scio Church Road to South Seventh Street, north on South Seventh Street, west on West Stadium Boulevard, west on West Liberty Street back to South Maple Road.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured east on West Liberty Street, east on West Stadium Boulevard, south on South Seventh Street, west on Scio Church Road back to South Maple Road.
- Westbound Pauline traffic will be detoured to West Stadium Boulevard to use either the northbound or southbound posted South Maple Road detour.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the east side of South Maple Road.
- The project is expected to be completed by Friday, Jan. 21.