Nominations now open for Nursing at Michigan Excellence Awards
Nominations are currently being accepted for the second annual Nursing at Michigan Excellence Awards!
The nomination process closes on Jan. 31.
At Michigan Medicine, dedicated nursing professionals that are always willing to step up to new challenges. These awards are one way to Michigan Medicine’s nurses, and nursing partners, for outstanding care, compassion and dedication to the profession that goes above and beyond.
Twelve different awards will be presented, recognizing special skills and commitment in the delivery of exceptional direct patient care.
- Excellence in Clinical Nursing in care of the Adult
- Excellence in Clinical Nursing in the care of Pediatrics and Women’s Health
- Preceptor Excellence
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Excellence
- Excellence in Education
- Excellence in Research and Innovation
- Excellence in Leadership – Clinical
- Excellence in Leadership – Administration
- Novice Nurse Excellence
- Team/Unit Excellence
- Outstanding Physician Partner
- Outstanding Allied Health Partner
Please click here for further details about the Nursing at Michigan Excellence Awards, criteria and to submit a nomination.
Note: All identifying information will be redacted before review by an independent award selection committee.
Recipients will be selected based on evidence provided by completion of the nomination eligibility criteria. Award winners will be announced and presented during the 2022 Nurses Week in May.
Newly added this year: The winners of this year’s awards, alongside the 2021 winners, will be recognized during an awards dinner reception taking place in June.