Find better wellness in 2022, helping hearts across Michigan — and more health stories
January 10, 2022 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- For kids with severe scoliosis, growth-friendly surgeries cause more complications than single spinal fusion
- 21 research takeaways from 2021
- Bacterial genome is regulated by an ancient molecule
- Study demonstrates a novel approach to target enhancer-addicted cancers
- Diabetes can cause painful neuropathy. A new study shows that not only are opioids not very effective in managing this type of pain, but other non-opioid interventions offer more relief to patients.
- Drug combination reduces narcotic use, manages pain after surgery for teens with scoliosis
- Helping hearts across Michigan