OHEI Community Conversation to discuss health equity and why we should care
Community Conversations are an opportunity for faculty, staff and students to come together to engage on meaningful ways to increase belonging at Michigan Medicine.
It is important to carve out space for dialogue, provide support for one another, promote self-care and share valuable resources. The sessions are designed for space to hear your voice and all are welcome!
On Thursday, Dec. 16, a session will address:
- The public health framework that surrounds the concept of health equity
- Health equity terminology and concepts
- Why health equity concept important?
- How Michigan Medicine is promoting health equity
- What can we do as individuals to promote health equity
The conversation will take place from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. via Zoom.