Plan ahead: Parking changes for U-M basketball season
Believe it or not, U-M basketball season starts this week!
On the following weekdays, your assistance is needed in making sure thatall personal vehicles are removed from the signed areas (that prohibit parking) within both the SC5 (Yellow) Lot and SC6 (Orange) Lot by 5 p.m:
- Wednesday, Nov. 10 vs. Buffalo
- Tuesday, Nov. 16 vs. Seton Hall
- Wednesday, Nov. 24 vs. Tarleton State
- Tuesday, Dec. 21 vs. Purdue Fort Wayne
- Tuesday, Jan. 11 vs. Purdue
- Tuesday, Jan. 18 vs. Maryland
- Wednesday, Jan. 26 vs Northwestern
- Tuesday, Feb. 1 vs. Nebraska
- Wednesday, Feb. 23 vs. Rutgers
- Thursday, March 3 vs. Iowa
These lots will be signed accordingly, so parkers will know of the need to vacate on these weekday evenings. A portion of SC6 will be coned off all day on weekday game days to assure sufficient accessible parking capacity at game time.
It is kindly requested that all U-M vehicles are removed from SC4, SC5, SC6 and SC7 by 5 p.m. on weekday game days. University vehicles can be parked in SC36 (Orange lot at the corner of Main and Keech).
In addition to the dates above, please move U-M vehicles on the Friday before the following weekend conference games:
- Saturday, Dec. 11 vs. Minnesota
- Saturday, Jan. 8 vs. Michigan State
- Saturday, Feb. 12 vs. Ohio State
- Sunday, Feb. 27 vs. Illinois