Plan ahead: Numerous city street/lane closures due to technology infrastructure project
Please be advised that beginning today, temporary traffic control plans will be in effect along many city streets as part of the Ann Arbor technology infrastructure project.
Here are some of the closures that you — and patients — can expect in the days ahead:
- Main Street from William Street to Madison Street: Sidewalk closure and lane closure.
- Ashley Street from West Liberty Street to William Street: Possible lane closure when going through intersection of Ashley and Liberty.
- West Liberty Street from Ashley Street to First Street: Sidewalk closure and possible partial lane closure.
- Alley between First and Ashley, North of Liberty South of Washington — Alley closure north of parking lot at north side of Liberty Street.
- Washington Street from above Alley to railroad tracks west of First Street: Sidewalk closure and meter bags.
- First Street from Washington Street south: Meter bags and sidewalk closure.
- Division Street from Huron Street to Washington Street: East side lane closure and sidewalk closure. West side, meter bags and sidewalk closure (east and west side work will be completed at separate times). Lane closures when crossing Washington Street.
- Washington Street from Division Street to State Street: Sidewalk closure, meter bags, bike lane closure.
- State Street from Huron Street to Washington Street: Meter bags, sidewalk closure and lane closure when crossing Huron Street.
- Huron Street from First Street to Ashley Street: Lane closure and sidewalk closure.