Happy APRN Week! Check out this list of special events
Everyone at Michigan Medicine wishes each and every U-M Health Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRNs) a Happy APRN Week! This week is about celebrating all of the incredible certified nurse midwives, clinical nurse specialists, certified registered nurse anesthetists and nurse practitioners — and all of the accomplishments they have made.
Below is the schedule of events being offered as part of the APRN Week celebrations.
If you have any questions, please contact Ally Herter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, Nov. 8
- Noon – 12:30 p.m.: Meditation with Wendy Dolen-Morawa
- 12:30 – 1 p.m.: Yoga with Wendy Dolen-Morawa
Tuesday, Nov. 9
- Noon – 1 p.m.: Behavioral Understanding: Strategies to help with distressed patients with Susan Burgess, MSN, APRN, AGNCS-BC
Wednesday, Nov. 10
- 7 – 7:30 a.m.: Meditation with Wendy Dolen-Morawa
- 7:30 – 8 a.m.: Yoga with Wendy Dolen-Morawa
Friday, Nov. 12
- Noon – 1 p.m.: APPs Write! A Publishing Primer with Sarah A. Martin, M.S., CPNP-AC/PC, CCRN