Expect delays: Road closures for special events around Ann Arbor
Please be advised that several roads are scheduled to be closed around Ann Arbor later this week for the annual Turkey Trot and Michigan vs. Ohio State football game.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
On Thursday, Nov. 25, from 5 a.m. to noon, the following streets are expected to be closed for the Ann Arbor Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot special event:
- Liberty from Division to Main
- Main from Liberty to Keech
- Keech from Main to Greene
- Greene from Keech to Davis
- Davis from Greene to Brown
- Brown from Davis to Hill
- Hill from Brown to Division
- Division from Hill to Hoover
- Hoover from Main to Mary
- Mary and Sybil Streets from Hoover to Benjamin
- Benjamin from Mary to Sybil
On Saturday, Nov. 27, the following closures are anticipated beginning at 9 a.m. (three hours before kickoff of the Michigan-Ohio State game. This closure will be effective until the game’s conclusion, with the exception of southbound South Main Street, which will be closed beginning one hour before the game (11 a.m.) to its conclusion:
- East Keech Street between South Main and Greene streets
- Westbound right turn lane on East Stadium Boulevard (onto South Main Street) just south of Michigan Stadium
- South Main Street to both local and through traffic from Stadium Boulevard to Pauline.
- Limited access to parking permit holders on Greene Street from East Hoover to Keech streets