Doctoring and parenting in a pandemic; when donating blood is ‘the kindest thing you can do’ — and more health stories
November 23, 2021 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- Understanding how frailty in children with heart conditions may influence outcomes
- Doctoring and parenting in a pandemic: Women bore the brunt
- Androgen hormones may exacerbate sex differences in COVID-19 outcomes
- Medical training takes a mental toll, but less of one that it did a decade ago
- Two markers help predict head and neck cancer prognosis
- Kidney disease is a problem for cerebral palsy patients. Why are doctors missing it?
- Using miniature heart tissues to study how the heart beats
- Comparing outcomes between therapies for babies with hypoplastic left heart syndrome