Can drinking coffee lead to a healthier liver? Why you need the flu vaccine this year more than ever — and more health stories
November 4, 2021 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- Biased tech could determine who gets life- saving therapy
- Starting mammograms at 40 would reduce disparities in deaths for Black women
- Researchers find promising new approach to stop intestinal problems caused by immune cells
- Patients with rare scleroderma have deadlier organ damage, despite getting standard treatment
- Can drinking coffee lead to a healthier liver?
- Transplants for alcohol-related liver inflammation surge during pandemic
- AI helps predict treatment outcomes for patients with diseased dental implants
- Apple Watch Study provides an unprecedented look at the health status of a diverse patient population