You’re invited: ‘The Great Reshuffle’ panel discussion
Whether you’re working on-site, remotely, or in a hybrid model, your daily environment has likely transformed.
Health care leaders and those in other industries have had to reimagine the workplace and traditional strategies to keep their teams connected, engaged and empowered. What can we learn from these experiences to ensure a work culture that promotes employee collaboration, camaraderie and growth as we establish a new normal?
Join Inforum to hear from a panel of experts — including those from Michigan Medicine — about innovative ways their organizations have led through these transitions and their top tools to successfully sustain a culture of employee engagement and productivity.
The event will take place virtually on Wednesday, Oct. 13 from 8-9:30 a.m.
Among topics that will be discussed:
- Creative strategies to drive collaboration, cultivate culture and remove barriers in evolving work models.
- Addressing equity and wedges between remote employees and those reporting in person.
- Retaining and recruiting people who may expect a more flexible work model and/or attractive physical workplace moving forward.
- Sonya Jacobs, chief organizational learning officer, U-M, and senior director, faculty and leadership development, U-M Medical School
- Nina Hudgins, director of patient and colleague engagement, Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Jasmine Sarkis, infotainment and EV buyer, General Motors
Suzi Grizancic, principal, People Advisory Services, EY
The cost for Inforum members is $15, $25 for nonmembers. Click here for more information and to register!