Introducing the Path Forward website
When Michigan Medicine began to admit its first COVID-19 patients, there was an immediate need to have one place where leaders could find communications and tools to help them respond quickly to the pandemic. Initially titled the Leadership Website, the site quickly evolved.
In response to feedback from many employees, full access was provided to all faculty, staff and learners and the scope of its content was expanded to include all information related to the organization’s Mission, Vision and Values and strategic initiatives.
The new updated website is now called Path Forward: Michigan Medicine’s Central Resource for Strategic Information.
The current content includes:
- Leadership and global employee communications
- Strategic initiatives:
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, including AROC subcommittee work
- High Reliability & Safety: HRO universal and leadership skills
- Mission, Vision and Values: leadership and employee documents
- Well-being: links and resources
- Positive, engaged faculty and staff
- Patient- and family-centered care
- U-M Health Strategic Priorities: “Build our BASE” plus Strategic Growth
- Human Resources materials related to pandemic recovery and remote work
We encourage you to bookmark the site as content will continue to be updated, based on the needs of the organization.
If you have suggestions for the site, send your comments to email@example.com.