Help neighbors in need through winter clothing drive!
Looking for ways to help our neighbors in need this winter? Participate in the 4th annual clothing drive, which will be COVID-19 friendly!
Organizers have set up an Amazon wish list that contains items for the young and old. All donations are tax deductible. Donations will go directly to The House by The Side of the Road, a nonprofit based in Ann Arbor that provides clothing to those in need.
Donations will be accepted through Monday, Nov. 15.
Thank you to all of this year’s clothing drive partners:
- Rogel Cancer Center
- Cardiac Surgery
- Center for Healthcare Outcomes & Policy
- Department of Communication
- Early College Alliance at Eastern Michigan University
- East Ann Arbor Health Center
- Emerson School
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation
- Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research
- Michigan Integrated Center for Health Analytics and Medical Prediction
- Michigan Society of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons Quality Collaborative
- The Curtis Center