Experts answer your most pressing COVID-19 questions; A guide to picking insurance for 2022 — and more health stories
October 28, 2021 // FOUND IN: News
A roundup of articles from both the Michigan Health and Michigan Health Lab blogs, which cover stories on breaking news and research, health tips and wellness that you won’t want to miss.
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- Experts answer your most pressing COVID-19 questions
- From the ICU to Ironwoman
- A third of children ages 7-9 use social media apps
- Picking health insurance for 2022? Check this guide to avoid a common mistake
- Among physicians, men make more than women. How do we change that?
- Resident stories: Challenges and lessons learned caring for diverse, vulnerable populations in the ER
- Treatment enhances anti-leukemia effect of bone marrow transplant, reduces recurrence, study finds
- New genes identified for fibromuscular dysplasia
- Depression, anxiety may be linked to c-section risk among pregnant women
- Telehealth continues to substitute for in-person care among older adults, but rural use lags
- Can drinking coffee lead to a healthier liver?
- Patients hospitalized for COVID could pay thousands of dollars, study suggests
- Overdose deaths involving cocaine or meth tripled in shadow of opioid crisis
- COVID-19 Coverage