DEI at 5 years: A 360-degree view
Join the Voices of the Staff Advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team for a town hall with Q&A on Tuesday, Oct. 26 from noon until 1:30 p.m.
At the town hall, a number of organizational leaders will reflect on the accomplishments of the first five years of the university’s strategic plan for diversity, equity and inclusion. Among the speakers will be:
- David Brown, M.D., associate vice president and associate dean for health equity and inclusion at Michigan Medicine
- Lauren Davis, director of diversity, equity and community, School for Environment and Sustainability
- Nicole Figueroa, R.N., M.S.N., diversity, equity and inclusion resilience and wellbeing nurse leader, School of Nursing
- Robert Sellers, Ph.D., Vice Provost for Equity and Inclusion & Chief Diversity Officer.
- Jessica Garcia, Ph.D., diversity, equity and inclusion manager for the College of Literature, Sciences and the Arts