Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
September 20, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of road work scheduled to take place around Ann Arbor in the coming days.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, Sept. 20, the right lane of South Huron Parkway in the northbound direction between Washtenaw Avenue and Lindsay Lane is scheduled to be closed for pavement work.
- Traffic will be shifted into the left lane.
- Flagging operations will also be used at times while this work is occurring.
- The project is expected to be completed by Oct. 1.
- Beginning today, Sept. 20, Liberty Street is expected to be closed from Fourth Avenue to First Street for sewer lining work.
- The project will continue during the overnight hours on Sept. 20 and 21.
- Westbound Liberty Street traffic will be detoured northbound on Fourth Avenue to westbound Washington Street to southbound First Street back to westbound Liberty.
- Eastbound Liberty Street traffic will be detoured southbound on First Street to eastbound William Street to northbound Fourth Avenue to eastbound Liberty Street.
- The project is scheduled to be completed by Wednesday, Sept. 22.