Plan ahead and expect delays: Road closures around Ann Arbor
September 30, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming road closures associated with utility work and special events in Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- On Friday, Oct. 1, the following streets are scheduled to be closed from 3 p.m. until 11 p.m. for the 20th annual Mayor’s Green Fair event:
- South Main Street from William to Huron Street
- Liberty Street from South Ashley to South Fourth Avenue
- Washington Street from South Ashley to South Fourth Avenue
- Beginning at 9 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 4, southbound South Maple Road is expected to be closed to traffic between West Stadium Boulevard and West Liberty for utility work.
- Vehicle traffic will be detoured to West Liberty Street, then west on West Liberty back to South Maple Road.
- Northbound South Maple Road traffic will be detoured east onto West Liberty, then west on West Stadium Boulevard back to South Maple Road.
- Local business access will be maintained at all times.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained on the east side of South Maple.
- The project is expected to be completed by 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 15.