Plan ahead and expect delays: Detour along South Main Street
September 8, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming traffic changes along South Main Street in Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning at 7 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 9, South Main Street between East William and Packard is scheduled to be closed for crane lifting operations.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured east onto Packard Street, then north on South Fourth Avenue, then west on East William Street and back to South Main Street.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured east on East William Street, then south on South Fourth Avenue, then west on Packard Street and back to South Main Street.
- Local businesses will have access maintained at all times.
- Pedestrians will detour from South Main Street to the South side of Packard Street to South Fourth, along the west side of Fourth Street to the North Side of West Williams and back to South Main Street.