Pager drop box available now at HITS Paging Office
September 16, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Dropping off a pager just got easier! The HITS Paging Office (located at the employee entrance of UH South) now offers a pager drop box for easy and convenient drop off with no appointment needed.
What to know about the pager drop box:
- This drop box is only for pagers you want removed from the paging system.
- Fill out the Pager Return form for each pager to be returned.
- For security, do not leave any pagers at the HITS Paging Office counter unattended or after business hours.
- If you have more than five pagers to turn in, do not use the drop box. Please see HITS Paging Staff during business hours.
- All other requests, refer to options below.
What to know about hours of operation:
- The HITS Paging Office is the only location for pager services support. Hours of operation are:
- Walk in service: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. and noon – 3 p.m.
- Appointments: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 8 a.m., 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Walk-in service. You will not need an appointment for:
- Pager troubleshooting
- Pager replacements
- Appointments required for:
- Offsite customers
- Picking up more than five pagers
- Changes to more than five pagers
- All other requests must FIRST submit a request via the Michigan Medicine Help Center (see options below).
Please be sure to record the ticket number you receive after submitting your request.
For new pagers, pager changes, Page Copy (forwarding pages to a cell phone), pager archives, etc., visit the Michigan Medicine Help Center and search for “Paging Services,” or navigate to the appropriate form to:
- Add/Remove Paging Authorized Signers
- Request New Pager Group
- Request New Pager/Pager Changes
- Request Page Copy
- Request Archived Pages
Emergency after-hours support is available by calling 734-936-8000.