Got 45 minutes? Learn, try and apply a new skill!
Finding time for professional development can be a challenge. With that in mind, Organizational Learning has developed microlearning sessions that can help. In upcoming sessions, you can learn, try and apply new approaches in less than 45 minutes.
These new courses will help you promote more meaningful conversations with your team members, begin challenging conversations, provide a positive interactive experience in your virtual sessions and more!
Register for an upcoming session:
- Microlearning: Impactful Development Conversations: Thursday, Sept. 16, noon-12:45 p.m.; Tuesday, Nov. 2, Noon-12:45 p.m.; Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2022, 11-11:45 a.m.
- Microlearning: Become a Virtual Moderator: Tuesday, Nov. 9, noon-12:45 p.m.; Thursday, Feb. 17, 2022, 3-3:45 p.m.; Wednesday, April 20, 2022, noon-12:45 p.m.
- Microlearning: Prioritizing Self-Care: Thursday, Dec. 9, 11-11:30 a.m.; Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2022, 10-10:30 a.m.; Tuesday, April 12, 2022, 1-1:30 p.m.
- Microlearning: Difficult Conversations: Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022, noon-12:45 p.m.; Friday, June 17, 2022, 10-10:45 a.m.
- Microlearning: Take Your Professional Development to the Next Level with the U-M Development Journey and LinkedIn Learning: Tuesday, March 8, 2022, 11-11:45 a.m.
- Microlearning Goal Setting Workshop: How to use SMART Goals: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 1-1:45 p.m.