Get Healthy Together wellness event set for Sept. 25
Please join the Rogel Cancer Center Community Outreach and Engagement team on Saturday, Sept. 25 for Get Healthy Together, a virtual health and wellness program for men and women. Registration is required to attend this FREE event.
Featured topics and presenters:
- The Fall of Black Panther: Colorectal Cancer — Gifty Kwakye, M.D., Michigan Medicine
- “Must Have” Information to Combat Prostate Cancer — Randy Vince, M.D., Michigan Medicine
- Does Cancer Run in Your Family? Cancer Genetic Risk 101 — Elena Stoffel, M.D., Michigan Medicine
- Thriving after Colorectal Cancer and Prostate Cancer — Michael Dudley, President and Founder of Beating The Odds, Inc.
Get Healthy Together Zoom program details:
?Zoom link to join this event will be provided upon registration
- When: Saturday, Sept. 25, 2021
- Time: 9-10:30 a.m.
- Registration: https://september2021_get_healthy_together.eventbrite.com