Expect delays: Road and lane closures around Ann Arbor
September 27, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road and lane closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Liberty Street is scheduled to be closed from Fourth Avenue to First Street until 5 p.m. today, Sept. 27.
- Westbound Liberty Street traffic will be detoured northbound on Fourth Avenue to westbound on Washington Street to southbound on First Street back to Liberty.
- Eastbound Liberty Street traffic will be detoured southbound on First Street to eastbound on William Street to northbound Fourth Avenue back to Liberty.
- From 8 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, until 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 1, intermittent lane closures are expected to be in place at either end of South Industrial Highway.
- Construction will occur on one half of the roadway at a time and traffic will be shifted to the other half with one lane being operational in both the northbound and southbound directions.
- Flagging operations will also be utilized at times.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained or detoured as required.