You’re invited! Join the Quality Month 2021 virtual celebration
Quality Month 2021 is quickly approaching!
Please use this link to officially register for Quality Month, which comes this October.
Please also encourage others to register, even if they can only attend one session!
Benefits of registering include the ability to:
- Learn more about the various sessions including descriptions, learning objectives, and speaker bios
- Download calendar invites for the sessions you are interested in
- Receive weekly updates throughout the month of October
- Access slides and other key materials from the various sessions
- Interact with and learn from registered participants throughout the month
- Access session recordings post-event
This year, the Quality Month sessions highlight the theme of “Beyond the Buzzwords: Building High Reliability into our Daily Operations.”
The keynote will kick things off at 9 a.m. on Oct. 6 and is titled “Bite Size Coping During Times of Uncertainty.” It will be delivered by Bryan Sexton, Ph.D.
Sexton is a safety culture, teamwork and workforce resilience expert and the director of the Duke Center for Healthcare Safety and Quality. He leads Duke’s efforts around research and training that guide Duke’s quality improvement and well-being activities.
In addition to the keynote, the Quality Month celebration will include various tracks running throughout the month including HRO: Connecting the Dots, HRO: Sustainment, and HRO: Building Skills.
Poster sharing sessions will also be featured throughout the month and a wrap-up session on Oct. 27 will feature this year’s exemplar poster teams and the announcement of this year’s Jack Billi Award for Inspiring Quality Improvement Honoree.
Nominations for the Jack Billi Award are due on Sept. 10. Award criteria and the nomination form can be found here.
Additional information can also be found on the Quality Month website.
If you have any questions or need clarification, please email Quality-Month@med.umich.edu.