What the Delta variant means for COVID-19 spread and vaccines; sleep is vital to associating emotion with memory — and more health stories
August 18, 2021 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- Getting a shot at life
- What the Delta variant means for COVID-19 spread and vaccines
- Pumping iron: inhibition of key pathway promotes iron-dependent cell death in pancreatic cancer cells
- For psoriasis, targeting skin protein may help control inflammation
- A risky combination of medicines gets riskier when a patient’s prescriptions come from two doctors
- Wearable temperature sensor provides early warning for complications in cancer patients
- Sleep is vital to associating emotion with memory
- Tofacitinib for severe ulcerative colitis: Will it prevent colectomies?
- First-time opioid prescriptions got shorter, less potent after CDC guidelines