Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
August 9, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road work around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, Aug. 9, sections of Ashley Street in Downtown Ann Arbor are scheduled to be converted to two-way traffic.
- Beginning Monday, Aug. 16, Kingsley and First streets in Downtown Ann Arbor are scheduled to be converted to two-way traffic.
- Click here to learn more about these two projects.
- Beginning today and lasting through Monday, Aug. 16, South Maple Road between Pennsylvania Avenue and Pauline Boulevard is expected to be closed for pavement work.
- Northbound South Maple Road traffic will be detoured east on Pauline, north on Stadium Boulevard, west on Liberty Street back to South Maple Road.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured east on Liberty Street, south on Stadium Boulevard, west on Pauline back to South Maple Road.
- Local access and pedestrian traffic will be maintained at all times.