Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
August 5, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road work that is scheduled to take place around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Southbound traffic on North Fifth Avenue between Catherine Street and Kingsley Street is currently detoured south on North Fourth Avenue, east on Catherine and south on North Fifth Avenue.
- Traffic on Detroit Street, between Catherine and Kingsley, is restricted.
- Work is expected to be completed by 6 p.m. this afternoon, Aug. 5.
- Beginning at 9 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 9, South Maple Road between Pennsylvania Avenue and Pauline Boulevard is scheduled to be closed for pavement work.
- Northbound South Maple Road traffic will be detoured to eastbound Pauline, northbound Stadium Boulevard, westbound Liberty Street back to South Maple Road.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured to eastbound Liberty Street, then southbound Stadium Boulevard, westbound Pauline and back to South Maple Road.
- Local access to businesses and driveways will be maintained.
- Pedestrian traffic on both sides of the road will be maintained.
- Work is expected to be completed by 9 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 16.