How can nursing homes protect residents from infection? What the future holds for telehealth — and more health stories!
August 12, 2021 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- More American parents of teens are purchasing firearms during the pandemic
- The pandemic may have increased older adults’ fall risk
- How can nursing homes protect residents from infection? Follow the research
- Achilles injuries skyrocket as America returns to normal. Here’s how to handle them
- COVID-19 Coverage
- Concern about safety is main reason many Detroiters aren’t getting vaccinated
- Potential biomarker found for lung disease in scleroderma patients
- Researchers uncover way to harness the power of immunotherapy for advanced prostate cancer
- Trial to use stem cells in baby hearts
- What does the future hold for telehealth? New report gives hints