Fall term transit service starting Sunday, Aug. 22
On Sunday, Aug. 22, Logistics, Transportation & Parking will introduce a service change in support of the Fall Term and increased activity on campus.
Preventative measures that remain in place on the campus bus system include:
- Face coverings are required. No mask, no service.
- Transit routes designed for passenger trips to be completed in approximately 15 minutes or less.
- Moveable shields installed as a barrier between passengers and drivers.
- Drivers will take advantage of stops to open doors for increased ventilation.
- Increased air filtration and open windows for all buses.
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols for frequently touched surfaces inside the bus.
Fixed routes operating this Fall include (Link to Fall Term routes and schedules):
Michigan Medicine routes
- Med Express
- Wall St-NIB & Express
- Crisler Express
- Glazier Express
All Michigan Medicine routes will continue operations and current schedules. East Ann Arbor Employee Parking and Late Night Shuttles will also continue operations.
- Campus Connector
- Bursley-Baits Loop
- Green Road-NW5 Loop
- Northwood Loop
- Oxford-Markley Loop
- Stadium-Diag Loop
Paratransit and After Hours services will continue operations in addition to SafeRide.
Visit TheRide website for updated information on AAATA routes and schedules.
Click here for FAQs regarding the upcoming changes.