Plan ahead: P5 (CVC) parking structure repair project
Please be advised that beginning on Monday, July 19, Logistics, Transportation & Parking plans to initiate critical repairs at the P5 (CVC) parking structure.
Plan ahead if you will be parking in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The project addresses leaking from the plaza Level, floor slab, beam and cable repairs, as well as waterproofing.
- Work will occur in three phases and is planned for completion by the end of October.
- The first two phases are each estimated at 4-6 weeks with the final phase at 3-4 weeks.
- During each project phase, portions of the CVC circle drive will be closed.
- Drive lanes for patient drop-off and valet operations will be maintained.
- A single lane for entry into the parking structure from the Plaza will be maintained.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained with any detours posted in the field.
- In Phases 1 & 2, up to 60 parking spaces (approx. 30 patient/visitor and 30 Gold) will be impacted and in Phase 3, up to 30 patient/visitor spaces.
- Patient parking availability will be monitored during this time to ensure access, and if needed, adjustments will be made.
- Staff who typically utilize Gold parking at P5 are encouraged to use alternative parking currently available at P1, P4 and M95.
- Signage will be posted at the structure notifying facility users.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.