Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work and lane closures around Ann Arbor
July 6, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming road work and lane closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From today through the night of Aug. 10, North Maple Road from Jackson Avenue to the Veterans Memorial Park and Maple Village Plaza driveways is expected to be closed.
- Northbound traffic is being detoured east on Jackson Avenue and West Huron Street, north on North Seventh Street, west on Miller Avenue back to North Maple Road.
- Southbound traffic is being detoured east on Dexter Avenue, west on Jackson Avenue back to South Maple Road.
- Two-way traffic is being maintained on North Maple Road from Dexter Avenue to the Veterans Memorial Park and Maple Village Plaza driveways.
- The ongoing eastbound closure of Liberty Street from First Street to Main Street is now scheduled to last through Saturday, July 31.
- The ongoing westbound closure of Washington Street from Main Street to First Street is also scheduled to last through Saturday, July 31.