Plan ahead and expect delays: Ann Arbor road construction projects
July 8, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road work around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- From today until 8 p.m. on Friday, July 9, east and westbound Packard Street traffic in the vicinities of Woodmanor Court and Burton Road are scheduled to be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Traffic will be shifted into the right-most lanes with the center turn lane and adjacent left lanes being closed.
- Pedestrian islands will be closed to pedestrians during this work.
- From 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. on Friday, July 9, there will be a daylong project at the center of North Main Street near Lake Shore Drive to construct new storm sewers.
- The work Is expected to leave one lane available for traffic, alternating between northbound and southbound traffic will the use of flag controls.
- Vehicles exiting from M-14 are strongly encouraged to use both southbound lanes and take turns to merge to continue through the construction zone.