COVID-19 variants explained; how sugary beverages affect the liver — and more health stories
July 13, 2021 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- Focusing on the woman, not just the disability, could improve reproductive care
- Breakthrough valve replacement offers non-surgical treatment for congenital heart disease
- Precision medicine helps identify “at-risk rapid decliners” in early-stage kidney disease
- Study: Hospitalizations for eating disorders spike among adolescents during COVID
- How do sugary beverages affect the liver?
- COVID-19 variants explained
- What happens when preventive care becomes free to patients?
- COVID-19 vaccine during pregnancy protects newborns
- HVAD risks: What you need to know
- Spotting delays in children’s developmental milestones
- What parents need to know about healthcare proxy accounts for kids 11 and up