Transit service update: New hospital water main project
Please be advised that starting today, June 4, U-M transit detours will be adjusted to support the final two phases of the new hospital water main project. Route detours are expected to be in place until early July.
Here’s what you need to know:
Crisler Express, Glazier Express, Wall Street-NIB and Oxford-Markley Loop routes will remain on detour. Med Express, Wall Street Express, and the Campus Connector routes resume regular routing.
- Crisler Express (a.m.): Buses will follow their regular route to the CVC before circling the roundabout and continuing straight on Observatory. They will then turn right onto Geddes and right onto Washtenaw to resume regular routing. There will be no service to the BSRB stop.
- Crisler Express (p.m.): This will follow the same routing as the morning service. There will be no service to the BSRB stop.
- Glazier Express (a.m.): Buses will follow regular routing inbound to the CVC. After servicing the CVC, buses will circle the roundabout and turn left on E. Medical Center Drive to return to North Campus. There will be no service to the BSRB stop.
- Glazier Express (p.m.): Buses will follow Glazier Express morning routing, with outbound buses beginning at the CVC. There will be no service to the Couzens stop.
- Wall St – NIB: Buses will follow the move-in detour (same as previous phase). Routing adjustment outbound toward Wall Street after leaving the North Ingalls Building. There will be no service to the stops on the south side of E. Medical Center Drive. There will only be hospital side service.
- Oxford Markley Loop: Routing will be Washington Heights to East Med to Observatory to Huron to Fletcher. There will be no service to the BSRB stop.