Researchers predict COVID-19 baby boom; women in leadership look to transform orthopaedics — and more health stories
June 8, 2021 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- On the fence about the COVID-19 vaccines?
- If I’m immunocompromised, should I keep wearing my mask once I’m vaccinated?
- Community group looks to improve sudden cardiac arrest response
- COVID-19 coverage
- For orthopaedics, women in leadership look to transform the field
- Researchers predict COVID baby boom
- Tens of thousands of women turn to the emergency room for fibroid symptoms
- Cholesterol-carrying protein found to help suppress immune response in pancreatic tumor microenvironment
- A better approach to caring for cirrhosis
- Ultrasound technology developed at U-M now in clinical trials for liver cancer
- Scientists identify genes involved in neuron development
- Patients hospitalized for COVID could pay thousands of dollars, study suggests