Poll finds risky drinking patterns in older adults during pandemic; when art therapy goes virtual — and more health stories
June 15, 2021 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- Family finds answers to rare, genetic glaucoma
- Poll finds risky drinking patterns in older adults during pandemic
- When art therapy goes virtual
- Community group looks to improve sudden cardiac arrest response
- How the pandemic shaped one man’s cancer journey
- What will it take to get more of the U.S. vaccinated against COVID-19?
- New potential therapy for fatty liver disease
- Analysis reveals how kidney cancer develops and responds to treatment
- Study shows when people with cerebral palsy are most likely to break bones
- Microscopic imaging without a microscope?
- Finding the rainbow in the storm: VA care for non-veterans with COVID-19
- Smokers needed angioplasty and stenting a decade before non-smokers
- Harnessing healthy behaviors to prevent dementia
- COVID-19 Coverage