Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
June 8, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming and ongoing road work around Ann Arbor that may affect traffic in the area.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, all lanes of Ann Street are scheduled to be closed between First Street and Fourth Avenue, and all lanes of Ashley Street are expected to be closed between Huron Street and Miller Avenue.
- Local traffic will be maintained on Ann and Ashley and local businesses will remain open and accessible.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on one side of the street at all times.
- Vehicles traveling westbound on Ann Street will be detoured north on Fourth Avenue, then west on Miller Avenue, then south on First Street back to Ann.
- Vehicles traveling eastbound on Ann will be detoured south on First Street, east on Huron Street, north on Division Street back to Ann.
- Vehicles traveling northbound on Ashley will be detoured east on Huron Street, north on Division Street, west on Catherine Street/Miller Avenue back to Ashley.
- Work is expected to be completed by 5 p.m. on Saturday, June 26.
- Beginning Wednesday, June 9, southbound South Industrial Highway between East Eisenhower Parkway and Stimson Street will be maintained on the newly-repaired east side of South Industrial Highway.
- Between Stimson and Stadium, one lane of northbound traffic and one lane of southbound traffic will be maintained on the east side (northbound side) of South Industrial.
- Westbound Stimson will be closed from South Industrial.
- The work is expected to be completed by 7 p.m. on Friday, July 23.