Plan ahead and expect delays: First and Ashley Improvements Project
June 18, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of road work to take place on Ashley Street in Ann Arbor over the coming days.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, June 18, the southbound vehicle lanes of Ashley Street between Madison Street and Mosley Street, as well as the eastbound lanes of Madison Street between First Street and Ashley Street are expected to be closed to through traffic.
- Vehicles traveling southbound on Ashley will be detoured west on Madison Street, south on First Street, east on Mosley Street back to Ashley.
- Vehicles traveling eastbound on Madison will be detoured south on First Street, east on Mosley Street, north on Ashley Street back to Madison.
- Local traffic will be maintained and local businesses will remain open and accessible.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on one side of the street at all times.
- Work is expected to be completed by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, June 23.