New brand guidelines website provides resources, tips for representing Michigan Medicine
As part of the brand realignment changes that were rolled out earlier this month, the Department of Communication launched a new website providing a variety of resources for using the Michigan Medicine brand and representing the work of our academic medical center.
The new website, branding.med.umich.edu, includes a wide array of tips, tools and guides, including:
- A general introduction to our brand and its parts
- Logo downloads and guidelines for use of logo marks
- Guidelines for ordering apparel or promotional items with a logo on them
- Updated brand colors, fonts and tips for their use
- Guidelines for obtaining, selecting and using Michigan Medicine images and video
- Templates for DIY materials such as brochures, slide decks and posters
- A guide for when and how to use Michigan Medicine, University of Michigan Health and University of Michigan Medical School in written or verbal text
- Editorial style guidelines with tips for commonly used Michigan Medicine writing best practices
The site will be updated regularly, and the Department of Communication welcomes your feedback on the site and what additional resources you would like to see added!
Contact email@example.com with questions or feedback.