Plan ahead and expect delays: Utility projects to impact traffic around Ann Arbor
May 18, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road work around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Fourth Avenue between East Huron Street and East Ann Street is currently closed to through traffic until further notice.
- Local traffic will be allowed access via one southbound lane.
- Pedestrian detours will be provided around the area.
- The closure along Maynard Street between East William and East Jefferson has been extended until Saturday, May 22. Construction will take place between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. during the work week.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured north on Thompson Street, then east on William Street.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured west on William Street, then south on Thompson Street to East Jefferson Street.
- Local businesses and residences will have access maintained at all times.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the east side of Maynard Street. ?